Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{UK Edition Finally Arrived}

After many emails and lots of waiting, i FINALLY have my hands on an ACTUAL issue of the UK edition of Cards magazine where my card is featured on the cover! YAY! Thanks to a reader in Ireland Deirdre who contacted me and let me know i was on the cover, she bought me a copy and sent it to me! here is my copy as it looked when i got it in the mail today!
In it's protective bag, as sold in their craft store. It also included some decorative cardstock to try for samples. Cool!
Here is Issue FEB. 2010 it lists the price for the UK AUS and NZ editions! COOL!
Just to prove it's me haha close up of my name!
My card is also featured inside the magazine. on page 51

1 comment:

Deirdre said...

Malinda, so thrilled that it arrived safe and sound. Enjoy. Looks like it is in one piece too... LOL!!! Congrats Cover Girl!