Monday, November 3, 2008

{ 6 random things TAG }

{6 Random things}
I've Been TAGGED

The Rules:1. Link to the person who tagged you Mandee

2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).

3. List 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

Here are six random things about me:

1. i DANCE when no one is looking

2. i sing REALLY REALLY REALLY loud when i'm driving by myself in the car

3. i love teal, red, cream, and brown, together lately

4. i always paint my toenails pink (HOT PINK)

5. i love antiques, and finding new uses for things, besides what they were made for

6. i play basketball and also play on a women's soccer league in lehi

The six people I am tagging are:

Pam

Amy

Katy

Roo

Anna

Heidi

No comments: