Saturday, January 16, 2010

{UK edition}

I was just informed that one of my cards made the COVER of CARDS magazine in the Feb. 2010 UK edition. this is the comment i recieved on my scrapbooking blog yesterday:
Blogger Deirdre said...

Malinda, Just to let you know that your card on Page 51 of CARDS February issue is the COVER on the European issue of CARDS. Just picked up my issue this morning and it features your wonderful card. Congrats

I was shocked, excited, surprised, and happy all at the same time. The women who contacted me lives in Ireland, i had no idea the UK even HAD a different version. so it was a fun bit of information to get yesterday. I'm in touch with the women who alerted me of this fun suprise to see if i can't get an issue sent to me! i'll let you know when i do!

No comments: